Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty Much Done

There's some insulating and shelves and fiddly bits to deal with but the bottom line is that I'm mostly all in and already working on several projects, including gearing up for a new body of work next year, both sculptural and functional. Also getting ready for the holidays on a personal level. I had hoped to have more items for sale this year but with the renovations going on, that didn't pan out. However, it does leave me with no impediments and/or obstacles for next year so I have lots of work ahead of me.

I look at this and love it and think, already, I need more space!

I would show you pix but Blogger isn't letting me right now. I don't know why. I'll edit in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Cindi, the space looks awesome. Good for you! Can't wait to come and see it.

    ReplyDelete