Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Progress report

I'm busy putting together some applications for shows and submissions. I'm wrapping up four gourd pieces. I have finished with an inventory of gourd badges that I will roll out on my Etsy site. Here's is an image of the direction my clay sculpture is taking. I am trying to morph the seed references into animal-like things. I would like to see the simple structures evolve into things that move so I've added the most basic things I can think of that differentiate animal from plant: an entrance hole and an exit hole and a way to become mobile. This is part of the progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment