Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's not that I don't love you...

Sport admiring flower...
... I do, really, I do. It's just that, well, bookkeeping needs to be done and it really isn't smart to put it off six months at a time. So I've banished myself to the office in the house in my least favorite place, in front of the computer, for the past three days, while it's hot and sweltering outside. That means I've delayed glazing and working on my sculptures (something else I've been putting off), but there comes a time when things MUST GET DONE. This has happened once before to my husband and me, letting things get away from us. The accounts for my business aren't really that complicated yet, but it's the home account with two people adding transactions and neither of us really being all that eager to do the bookkeeping that goes along with it, that has created this voluminous pile of paper that goes 'round and 'round in circles.
     So what that means is more delay in new work to show, new work to upload to my Etsy shop , new work to expand on. Sad time. I hate the grown-up part of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment