Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blogger hates me.

More throwing.
     A word to all the nice people who have read this blog and either have commented or wanted to comment but couldn't: I love you all and don't worry, I can't comment on my own blog either. I don't know why. I write and "publish," write and "publish" but it evaporates into the ether. I try signing in, signing out, posting as "anonymous" and so on but every time I hit the "publish" button, it disappears, never to be seen again. I don't know why. When I figure it out, you guys will be the first to know as I'll probably post something about it. Than you. I have to pull handles now...

1 comment:

  1. Let's see if it works. I have been having a hard time getting a new post to load, they are always changing something on blogger.

    ReplyDelete