Thursday, April 11, 2013

Open Studio

Chartreuse, light rust, rosy mauve. Joy!
     The peepers are peeping. It's that time of year. Lovely Spring!

I have seasonal open studio hours from April until September, Wednesdays through Saturdays, 10am – 3pm. During those times, you will find me (and my three dogs and three cats and whomever else is hanging around) working in my studio doing whatever needs to be done. If you come down my driveway then, I will not greet you with a dirty look. Promise. But I may put you to work if I need help. Kidding. Sometimes pottery, sometimes sculpture, sometimes wrestling with gourds. We'll see how this years crop comes up. I'm set to grow loofahs! Scrubby sponges anyone?
New listings on Etsy... Covered Vessel, $42
     There will be exceptions to my open days for any indoor/outdoor events that I may have to attend. Check back here or like my page on Facebook [http://www.facebook.com/teahorsestudio] for more specific dates. Email me for directions.

Current absent dates will be: April 17, April 26 and April 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment